With swapped matrix not available, is there a way to check LUT or matrix used?

Home Forums Help and Support With swapped matrix not available, is there a way to check LUT or matrix used?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Prapan Chulapinyo
    Participant

Since swapped matrix no longer exist in ArgyllCMS. Is there a way to do to check if now LUT or Matrix is in use now in color management software?

Алексей Коробов
    Participant

Please, describe the problem better.

Prapan Chulapinyo
    Participant

“XYZ LUT + swapped matrix” only allows programs to use the LUT or it will display wrong colours.
    “XYZ LUT + matrix” allows programs which do not support LUT to use the matrix.

Laptop screen profiling for photo work

Only applications with incomplete color management implementation (i.e. no support for XYZ LUT display profiles) will show the swapped colors. Photoshop (and other Creative Suite apps) is not affected by this.

Swapped Matrix test

So I’d like to see wrong color to notify me which program not use LUT display profile. But…

Swapped matrix is no longer exposed when using DisplayCAL with a current version of ArgyllCMS. This is intentional.

swapped matrix

It no longer exposed so is there any other way it set/do so that it notify that this program not use LUT just like XYZ LUT + swap Matrix ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS