Changed in this release:
- [Enhancement] Show the instrument serial number (if available) when prompting to physically interact with the instrument.
- [Enhancement] Check SpyderX dark offset calibration and abort if it is too high (user error).
- [Enhancement] Adjust perceptual device to PCS table black point to match perceptual PCS to device table.
- [Enhancement] Warn during automatic output levels detection if the display device input range or graphics driver output range look to be misconfigured.
- [Enhancement] Profile loader (Windows): Use an alternate method to enforce single instance if local IPC is blocked.
- Tone response curve plot now uses the illuminant-relative profile whitepoint instead of D50 for input values if using absolute colorimetric intent.
- Rename “LG OLED” (.dcl) 3D LUT format to “DeviceControl” and unlock available resolutions.
Fixed in this release:
- [Moderate] Fix SpyderX calibration issue when using 32-bit ArgyllCMS executables.
- [Trivial] Reload current calibration when cancelling profile installation (regression of a change to profile installation dialog handling in DisplayCAL 3.8.8, SVN revision r6252).
- [Trivial] When loading settings from a profile, restore unused CIECAM02 viewing conditions (if applicable).
- [Trivial] Prevent potential double prompt for instrument calibration.
- [Cosmetic] Do not re-use logfiles for standalone tools as long as other instances are still running.
- [Moderate] Linux: Failure to launch with pre-release versions of wxPython 4.
Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS