Spyder X Colorimeter Corrections

Home Forums Help and Support Spyder X Colorimeter Corrections

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nmvk
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to Displaycal. I’m trying to import colorimeter corrections for a Spyder X Pro device. I’m on Windows 10  64bit version 1909, using Display3.8.9.3, and ArgyllV2.1.264bit.  DisplayCAL recognizes the Spyder X device, but when I try to import the corrections, Spyder X is not listed as one of the options.  I downloaded the SpyderXPro5.4 executable to my computer and selected it as the file to use, but get the following error: oeminst:error – didn’t locate any files to install – No CD present.

I tried using the color corrections for the Spyder4/5 options and was somewhat successful with the monitor calibration, but I wonder if I could do better using the proper corrections for the Spyder X. I understand that it is supposed to be supported with the current versions of Argyll and DisplayCAL. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help.

SpyderX Pro on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Joel
    Participant

Normally, you install the Spyder5 X software and then you search for corrections in DisplayCal. And the turn is day. It finds it as a big one. Alone!

Florian Höch
    Administrator

SpyderX has no importable corrections.

nmvk
    Participant

Thank you.

Joel
    Participant

Hi,

Quand le SpyderX n’a pas de correction à importer. Est-il mieux ou moins bien. Peut-on faire des mesures précises sur une dalle OLED (LG55C9, par EXEMPLE) ?

Merci pour votre réponse.

vanga
    Participant

Thanks for great software

I have spyderx and i am unable to import correction. I used auto option instead select file and clicked spyder4/5.

In the main screen under correction i see only auto and none. How am i apply corrections

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS