Profile self check avarage 68 and maximum 882

Home Forums Help and Support Profile self check avarage 68 and maximum 882

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

saltarob
    Participant

I followed the 3D LUT creation workflow for Resolve . I did the “Small testchart for LUT profiles” tests and increased the delay from 1000ms to 1200ms and got a 0.2 DE average. Then I tried to calibrate the monitor with the given standard settings (1553 patches) and each time I got a  >50 DE average.  I attached the log file.

Why does it have such high DE values?

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

saltarob
    Participant

I tried it again. Finally with acceptable results. But a few hours later I made a verification of the okay profile and the verification gave me again horrible results. Can it be that something is wrong with the Spyder5? New log and measurement report attached.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

saltarob
    Participant

I just discovered that all measurement test patterns are black. I made the verification again to observe the patterns and really all patters where just dark grey???

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Make sure you configure Resolve not to disable its video out when out of focus (see Wiki page).

saltarob
    Participant

That was the first thing I checked after the first failure. The setting was always on not to disable. In the last verification I observed the monitor the whole time. The pattern field was always visible but it was all the time dark grey.  Thank you so much for your help.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Seems Resolve is not actually outputting any patches.

saltarob
    Participant

Okay. How can I solve this? Thank you.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Go through the settings in Resolve one by one, restoring to defaults where necessary. Create a new, empty HD 1080p project, only add one image/clip to the timeline (needs to be there for Resolve to make its calibration option available).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS