efi es 2000

Home Forums Help and Support efi es 2000

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

colin nicholas smart
    Participant

I would like to know if I could run an efi es 2000 spectrometer using X-rite i1 profiler software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Guillaume
    Participant

I can’t use it with I1 Profiler but DisplayCAL can with Argyll drivers

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Guillaume.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Guillaume.

Vincent
    Participant

For colorimeters xrite SDK may use a serial number prefix filter on certain applications. IDNK if your spectros they use the same SDK, likely they use another lib.
    Serial no. checking can be bypassed by a hook. Use some DLL function inspector on EyeOne.dll/i1Pro.dll and try to make a hook providing a retail i1Pro2 prefix.

Since this may violate EULA of Xrite i1Profiler and its I.P. I won’t get into more details, but you may want to use i1d3 hook from LeDoge as starting point and at your own risk.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Guillaume
    Participant

To make it work, I used this. In fact the Argyll drivers ans Xrite one don’t match

Vincent
    Participant

To make it work, I used this. In fact the Argyll drivers ans Xrite one don’t match

WRONG, do not uninstall Argyll driver as falselly Xrite advices, just switch drivers

https://www.argyllcms.com/doc/Installing_MSWindows.html

Guillaume
    Participant

Thx I gonna have to try this solution but reinstalling Argyll drivers take not that much time. So once my printer will be calibrated after cartridge replacement I’ll switch to Argyll solution. My two monitors are calibrated and the CCSS are made. I have a proble with a CCFL one but I gonna have to do a new topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS