Is it possible for the Calibrite 123 to work with DisplayCAL?

Home Forums Help and Support Is it possible for the Calibrite 123 to work with DisplayCAL?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

redheat
    Participant

Hello! I’m an artist and I’m pretty new to monitor calibration scene, so I decided to buy the Calibrite 123 because I heard that it was easy to use for beginners (and it was on sale). Unfortunately, I found out that the Calibrite 123 software doesn’t offer any information that allows me to physically change anything about the color accuracy of my monitor besides the brightness. Of course, I now know this device was designed specially to make monitor calibration super easy for the average person.

So I downloaded DisplayCAL but the software doesn’t seem to pickup my Calibrite 123. Is there any way to make it work?

Vincent
    Participant

So I downloaded DisplayCAL but the software doesn’t seem to pickup my Calibrite 123. Is there any way to make it work?

Return for refund any device not supported by ArgyllCMS (ask in ArgyllCMS maillist for support).

IDNK that Calibrite123 device but unlikely that it will support distributed EDR/CCSS correction like Xrite/Callibrite i1d3, hence it’s is not a future proof purchase, likely that you bought a paperweight.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Vincent.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS