Photoshop forgets profile when plugins invoked

Home Forums Help and Support Photoshop forgets profile when plugins invoked

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

biped
    Participant

Hi
    Using the latest version of DisplayCAL and the profiles seem to be very good but the profile seems to be unloaded in photoshop some of the time.  Third party and even a few Photoshop plugins seem not to use the good profile and colors look bad in their previews. And so does the image in PS after the operation has completed. I need to go to PS color settings at which time the correct profile is reloaded. I wonder what I have done wrong to suffer this. Is the profile I produced with DisplayCAL the wrong type – ie not acknowledged by these plugins?  I answered that DisplayCAL should handle my colors when installing but I wonder whether I should I remove the colorvision software. Is there any chance it or windows is contradicting the DataCAL choice of profile when these plugins load?

Appreciate any advice – thanks

biped
    Participant

as addendum – it is not only 3rd party plugins which unload the profile – photoshop native functions such as image  – lens corrections also wont display with the profile for preview as well as leaving the image looking bad – and require clicking color settings after use – and that instantly reloads the right profile once again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS