Nominal Temperance Exceeded

Home Forums Help and Support Nominal Temperance Exceeded

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

toby5
    Participant

Ok, I have talked about this in another thread, but this is really worrying me. I have even gone so far as to recalibrate my television and reinstall my OS. Nothing is working to get all green with 3dlut. No matter what I do I cannot get it to pass. Red and blue are the culprits in this.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Are you talking about verification? Provide more details please. It sounds like the verification you’ve run is indicating some colors of the chosen target color space are out-of-gamut for your displa. It is not possible to bring these colors in gamut, because your display gamut is a fixed hardware property of your display.

toby5
    Participant

Ive run the large verification check and the regular verification check. Even on manual calibration I cannot get red and blue below a 1.  This is why I was hoping the 3dlut would fix it.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

There is nothing to “fix” – gamut is an unchangeable property of the display (although some displays allow to restrict it, you can never make it larger than what the display is capable of).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS