I calibrated and profiled last night — now my right screen is too pink

Home Forums Help and Support I calibrated and profiled last night — now my right screen is too pink

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DGross
    Participant

My 2 ips screens no longer match each other.  They looked great last night, but now the right screen is slightly pink — but only in certain areas.  Example:  the light shades of grey used in the new gmail sign in screen appear pink, and the buttons in gmail also appear slightly pink, even though the rest of the interface appears normal.

As an example of the pink problem, the attached calibration image (from the web) looks good on the left screen but the right screen displays the image showing a vertical band of pink upper-right (next to the black vertical dots) and lower-left (next to the black vertical dots).

Also, I posted a question earlier today asking how to make my new profiles the default for all users, but I’ve not had success doing it.  I moved the Argyll folder to my c: drive and pointed Displaycal to the folder as instructed, but I’m not understanding how to make my new calibration data the default for all users.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DGross
    Participant

Florian,

Can you tell me how to proceed?

Florian Höch
    Administrator

As an example of the pink problem, the attached calibration image (from the web) looks good on the left screen but the right screen displays the image showing a vertical band of pink upper-right (next to the black vertical dots) and lower-left (next to the black vertical dots).

This may be a problem with your graphics card and monitor configuration. The white dots in the above image mark black (RGB 0-0-0). Do you still see the next step after that in the step wedge? If not, check your graphics cards output levels configuration, or your monitor’s input level setting.

Also, I posted a question earlier today asking how to make my new profiles the default for all users, but I’ve not had success doing it. I moved the Argyll folder to my c: drive and pointed Displaycal to the folder as instructed, but I’m not understanding how to make my new calibration data the default for all users.

Right-click the profile loader icon in the tray, select “Profile associations…”. Click “Add…”. Select the profile from the list.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS