fcpx, displaycal and old dell 2408vfp

Home Forums Help and Support fcpx, displaycal and old dell 2408vfp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

EsTaF
    Participant

Hi all.

Excuse my English. Don’t know, where I can to ask that question, becuse don’t speak English very well.

My problem is, that I don’t understand, why Final Cut pro X show me a ver over red colors after display calibration with displaycal and show that normally, if I calibrate it over i1profiler.

My colorimeter is i1Display pro. Display: Dell 2408wfp. OS X any (10.10, 10.11, 10.12). FCPX any (I can watch that effect and on 10.01, and on 10.4 v).

That effect is watched, if I won’t change project setting for any src file of video. The default settings is as rec.709 colorspace. If I change that one to rec2020 etc, that I will watch a normal colors. Also, if I open any src file over quicktime 7, or X, I will watch a normal colors.

My displaycal settings is: correction (Xrite i1 DisplayPro, ColorMunki Display & Dell 2408WFP_1 (Standard) (GretagMacbeth i1 Pro).ccmx), output levels is auto, temperature is 6500, 120 candelas, tone curve is srgb.

The argyll&displaycal something other are generationg the icc profile that the i1profiler?

I had attach screenshot of that “problem” here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

EsTaF
    Participant

Known bug with Apple software. See https://hub.displaycal.net/forums/topic/dark-images-in-mac-photos-preview-with-displaycal-generated-profile/page/2/ for a work-around.

Yes, it helped.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS