Correction for MacBook Pro 2011 early

Home Forums Help and Support Correction for MacBook Pro 2011 early

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Leo Pan
    Participant

Hi everyone,I’m new to the DisplayCAL,after I install the program,I can not find the correction for MacBook Pro 2011 early,I’m using the i1Display pro for colorimeter, and I had try to check online for colorimeter correction,I did not find it, also I downloaded the xrite program, but I can not select it, it just show in grey,what can I do now?

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

the MacBook probably has a white LED backlight, so you should choose the “Spectral: LCD White LED IPS (…)” correction.

Leo Pan
    Participant

Thanks,but my Macbook pro 2011 early 15″ it has a TN panel,is that OK for choosing this option?And also, after the calibrating procedure,I found that the color in preview and quick look are changed, the contrast and dark area are very high and dark, what should I do with this?

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Thanks,but my Macbook pro 2011 early 15″ it has a TN panel,is that OK for choosing this option?

Should still work.

And also, after the calibrating procedure,I found that the color in preview and quick look are changed, the contrast and dark area are very high and dark, what should I do with this?

See Dark Images in Mac “Photos” & “Preview” with DisplayCAL generated Profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS