Colorimeter profiling

Home Forums Help and Support Colorimeter profiling

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

changedsoul SourceForge

Running from a terminal I get this error: spyd2 set_base_disp_type: can’t set base display type of 0
    I was just about to do some searching on this and seen you responded back already. I have “0” in display thinking it needed to be my display number? I dont know. attached is the file.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

DISPLAY should be the name of the display as shown in DCG (the portion before the @), but that’s not the reason for the error. The error originated from DISPLAY_TYPE_BASE_ID missing, which is the base measurement mode to be used. In this case, it probably should be “1” (LCD). See attached CCMX. Which version of DCG are you using?

changedsoul SourceForge

Thank you. Those extra lines you added aloowed to to start working. I am using DCG version 3.0.0.0.

I cant seem to change the Mode through. Keeps getting changed back to LCD generic, and then I always get a refresh rate error. When I change the correction file, the Mode changes also. Is there a line in the correction file that sets the Mode?

• This reply was modified on 2015-08-09 22:25:21 by changedsoul.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

I’d recommend updating to the latest stable (currently 3.0.3).

changedsoul SourceForge

its all working well. Thank you very much

Alejandro Oscar
    Participant

I think that error is probably not because of the display string not matching. Please attach the CCMX file, I’ll have a look.

Hi Florian, maybe you can help with that! I have this error when I want to create a colorimeter correction with my i1DisplayPro OEM & i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer Rev E. (I have installed Installing ArgyllCMS instrument drivers). When I click on “Measure” with i1Pro2 say “Error – New_disprd failed with” Instrument access failed”.  I use Calman with these two devices and they work perfectly.

What am I doing wrong? I can not find an option to initialize the spectrophotometer! Thks in advance!

1) Tools -> Instrument -> Spectrometer self-calibration

2) Tools -> Correction -> Create colorimeter correction -> Mesasure

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Alejandro Oscar
    Participant

I activate Argyll CMS diagnostic output. I attached the result file DisplayCAL.log.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS