Color Inversion or swap in Google Chrome

Home Forums Help and Support Color Inversion or swap in Google Chrome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TheProfosist
    Participant

I recently made a 3D Lut for madVR on my HTPC and ever since applying it colors have been swapped in Google Chrome. If I disable GPU accell this goes away. This only happens in Chrome. Desktop and other programs are fine as is madVR and Games.

Attached a screenshot of chrome of this website

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mrmoustache
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same issue. Does it happen on other browsers as well? I just made a topic about that too.

weird green/red channel in browsers

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

this has already been discussed, please use the forum search. Thanks.

TheProfosist
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same issue. Does it happen on other browsers as well? I just made a topic about that too.

weird green/red channel in browsers

<iframe class=”wp-embedded-content” style=”position: absolute; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px);” title=”“weird green/red channel in browsers” — DisplayCAL” src=”https://hub.displaycal.net/forums/topic/weird-greenred-channel-in-browsers/embed/#?secret=PKCEBZRbgA&#8221; width=”474″ height=”267″ frameborder=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” sandbox=”allow-scripts” data-secret=”PKCEBZRbgA”></iframe>

I only have in in Chrome on Win8 both IE and FF Quantum are fine,

Hi,

this has already been discussed, please use the forum search. Thanks.

I did and found nothing relating directly to the issue. I search both via the forum search which sucks, just like every forum, and via Google. I found thread about color issues in Chrome but nothing specifically about the issues that I am having with the swapping of the red and Green channels. Would you care to link me to the thread that pertains to this issue? thanks

Also i should note that I would like to resolve this issue. I can go over what my system is and what I did so that a possible fix or workaround can be found. I can say I dont have this same issue when using my included software but it also cant create a 3D LUT

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by TheProfosist. Reason: adding a paragraph
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS