weird green/red channel in browsers

Home Forums Help and Support weird green/red channel in browsers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mrmoustache
    Participant

Hi all,

I’ve followed the tut on how to calibrate my screen for resolve (color viewer method). Everything looks great except in browsers. It happened a few days ago so i reset everything, deleting all the profiles i made before but the new calibration gave me same thing.

On chrome the whole GUI is reddish while photos and videos are green and red, on firefox the GUI (apart from one button) is ok but any photo displayed will have that green/red tint. Videos look normal though. On microsoft edge it looks like everything is fine.

Everything else seems right, games, vlc, lightroom, resolve 14 (which has the LUT generated from the calibration in question loaded) are unaffected. I didn’t test every application but it seems this is a browser issue.

Also should mention that i’m running 2 monitors (LG ips234)  which were both calibrated with the same resolve setting and it happens on both of them. Resetting the video card gamma tables does change the contrast but not the colors.

Need some help!

Specs: windows 10, spyder5, gtx760

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

this has already been discussed, please use the forum search. Thanks.

mrmoustache
    Participant

I tried but wasn’t sure what terms to use. also could not find the advanced search function.

TheProfosist
    Participant

he said the same thing in my thread, could at least leave a link. I couldnt find it either for me it only relates to Chrome. From what I looked up via that my and your issue is different since they were talkikng about colors being wrong or not enough dynamic range. im my case red and green channels are swaped in chrome and only with GPU accel on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS