X-Rite i1Display Studio

Home Forums General Discussion X-Rite i1Display Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Patrick1978
    Participant

X-Rite recently released the i1Display Studio which replaces the ColorMunki Display.

Does anyone know if this new one has the same 1 measurement per second limitation that the ColorMunki Display had?

I have an old 1iDisplay Pro from 2011 that I’m not sure is still accurate.  Do y’all think it’s worth getting it replaced?

Calibrite Display SL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

SirMaster
    Participant

I am pretty certain that the new i1Display Pro Plus is just the i1 Display Pro Rev.B OEM, but a “retail” version of the OEM.

And the i1Display Studio is just the ColorMunki Display re-branded.

If you kept your i1Display Pro in good conditions and it seems to work fine it is probably still fine.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Anonymous
    Inactive

I bought the i1Display Studio.

It is a ColorMunki with it’s serial number bumped to CM19 instead of CM18 at the start.

Calibration seems to be slightly faster, but not 5 times like the 1i Pro. A verification taking 7m45 takes only 7m to run.

Patrick1978
    Participant

Thanks for the information everyone.  I haven’t been keeping up on the details of the hardware rev and it seems my google fu isn’t as good as it used to be.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I spent hours trying to find what was different with the i1 Display Studio compared to ColorMunki and if I would get the speed bump. In the end I had to try it directly for a clear answer.

The firmware on it is even the same as on my ColorMunki (firmware date reported by DisplayCAL)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS