What spectral correction to use for aoc q3277pqu?

Home Forums General Discussion What spectral correction to use for aoc q3277pqu?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

A.ces
    Participant

It does have a DCI p3 gamut of around 95-97%, and i’m unsure what’s the most appropriate spectral correction to use.

Vincent
    Participant

All “LED” not Quatum dot with DCI P3 gamut ~9x% but at the same time not 9x% AdobeRGB coverage can use “Panasonic VVX17P051J00” correction with a i1d3 colorimeter and be accurate.

It’s a sample from a “WLED with PFS phosphor backlight” => most multimedia/gaming LED displays with 9x% P3
    Same backlight with high AdobeRGB coverage needs a spactral sample slighty tuned (HP Z32x/Z24x calibration software is a source for that correction)

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

A.ces
    Participant

All “LED” not Quatum dot with DCI P3 gamut ~9x% but at the same time not 9x% AdobeRGB coverage can use “Panasonic VVX17P051J00” correction with a i1d3 colorimeter and be accurate.

It’s a sample from a “WLED with PFS phosphor backlight” => most multimedia/gaming LED displays with 9x% P3
    Same backlight with high AdobeRGB coverage needs a spactral sample slighty tuned (HP Z32x/Z24x calibration software is a source for that correction)

Hmm my sample does measure exactly 89-90% adobe rgb depending on RGB values would you recommend i use the z32x spectral sample ?

Vincent
    Participant

No, use Panasonic (same for iMacs).
    The other one is meant for graphic arts monitors with “WLED PFS phosphor” and 98-99% AdobeRGB coverage (like newer CG eizos). Sorry if I did not explain it well.

A.ces
    Participant

Ahh okay thanks for the answer.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by A.ces.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS