Very underwhelmed

Home Forums Help and Support Very underwhelmed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Oskari Oksman
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve been running calibrations, measurements, profilings etc non stop last 3 days and I can’t get.. results?

Profiles have different measurements with the exact same result. For example I have one profile for Cintiq pro and it’s 99,9%srbg coverage. Then I created another calibration+profile for the same screen and this time it got onlu 89% srbg. However when I swap between these two profiles I see absolutelu no change in anything. Then I run measurements through berification using simulation profile, comparing against srbg. I get max delta e reading over 10, that’s no good right?

Funny thing is earlier today I measured the 99,9%srbg profile multiple times with near perfect readings. A few hours later same profile with same setting measures VERY different.

Whole thing starting to feel more like rng generator.  No way of knowing what to trust at this point.

Vincent
    Participant

-We do not see your reports.
    -Window desktop is not color managed, you will only see changes in grey calibration
    -Inspect resuling ICC profiles with DisplayCAL app to see ICCs. Take a look on TRC, calibration curves and gamut.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS