Unkown display and unsigned profile

Home Forums Help and Support Unkown display and unsigned profile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lu Rui
    Participant

somehow, today i found my displayCAL doesn’t work any more, i click the tray icon, it shows “Unkown @ 0,0, 2560×1440(Primary); Unknown/unassigned”,  I guess the displayCAL can’t detect my monitor, that was why the profile can’t be loaded. I re-installed the soft, but doesn’t help.

after some investigation, it seems displayCAl can’t get the correct EDID,  Win10 also can’t recognize the EDID of my monitor,  do you guys know why the EDID is lost,  the routine update of  win10 and amd driver is the only difference  since the first time  calibration, Is something wrong with my HDMI cable , interface  or even the monitor?

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Your graphics driver seems to be broken or messed up. You may need to re-install it, or download a vendor driver for your graphics card.

Lu Rui
    Participant

Finally, I find the problem and sloved it,  it was not due to my graphics card driver, the software i installed before create a virtual monitor for my PC, and it seems win10 have some problem with the identify of two monitors, after i uninstalled the virtual monitor,  everything come back to normal.

Anyway, thaks for your reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS