Unable to open measurement report

Home Forums Help and Support Unable to open measurement report

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Irene
    Participant

Hello,

I am calibrating my Dell U2719DX with an i1 Display Pro. The first time I went through with the calibration, everything worked perfectly and I was able to generate a measurement report.

However, I can no longer open up measurement reports for my recent calibrations. After I download it and try to open it, I get the message: “Your file couldn’t be accessed”. I am not sure what is causing this issue (is it my computer or DisplayCal acting up?)

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Алексей Коробов
    Participant

Probably you had set incorrect path for reports. Or you’ve started or installed DisplayCAL as Administrator, then you’ve run it as another user. Try to find reports in user folders, they’re in C:\Users\<currentUser>\AppData\Roaming\DisplayCAL\storage in Windows.

Irene
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately, when I open up that folder I only see the first calibration report. I attempted to save a few more reports, but they do not show up in the folder, only in recents/quick access.

I am the sole user on this computer. It might also be worth mentioning that these recent reports have 0 bytes.

Алексей Коробов
    Participant

Have you tried to reinstall DisplayCAL? You won’t loose currently installed display profile, don’t fear.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS