Unable to calibrate second screen !

Home Forums Help and Support Unable to calibrate second screen !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Vincèn
    Participant

Hi

I’m running Ubuntu 18.04.1 so installed DisplayCAL through package manager and it’s dependencies so running right now: DisplayCAL 3.5 with ArgyllCMS 2.0 and a Spyder 4.

I had no issue to calibrate my first main screen of computer but I’m unable to do the same for second one. I select second screen on main screen of DisplayCAL and then as I did for first screen push button: Étalonner et Calibrer (measure and calibrate I guess in english). Then I get the popup stating I should get settings and when i click the button to start whole process, the color squares display on first screen all the time. If I cancel the process I notice that on main screen of DisplayCAL it came back on first screen selected and not second one !

Thanks for help

Vincèn

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

please update to the latest version.

Vincèn
    Participant

Hi,

oki, updatevd easily DisplayCal to latest version but still the same so looks like bug is on ArgylCMS side ! Will try to find a way to update it as I’m unable to find any package of latest version for ubuntu, so might need to compile it by hand 🙁

Vincèn
    Participant

Hi,

oki, updatevd easily DisplayCal to latest version but still the same so looks like bug is on ArgylCMS side ! Will try to find a way to update it as I’m unable to find any package of latest version for ubuntu, so might need to compile it by hand ?

Hum found some infos on ArgyllCMS website stating second screen can’t be calibrated with NVidia drivers 🙁 Looks like I’ll have to unplug my first screen to be able to calibrate second one !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS