Thank you so much, DispCal Dev/s!

Home Forums General Discussion Thank you so much, DispCal Dev/s!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Aradere
    Participant

Man, I just came here to say thanks.

I finally went and got a Spyder3 after half a year of considering it so I’d actually know that my edited pictures look as good as I think they do. I was SO disappointed when the Spyder software was very clearly… well… to be frank, quite shit! I was looking for a way to maybe get newer software working on the thing, and as I was about to give up and just resell the thing I found DisplayCAL. After some driver issues, ArgyllCMS’s site being down, and a few hours of waiting after finally getting everything to work, I must say that I am thoroughly impressed. The one screen I have calibrated so far looks INCREDIBLE! Colors have never felt so full and accurate on this screen and contrast is amazing. Any attempts I’ve had at calibrating it myself by eye previously don’t even come close.

If my second screen ends up this well I’m going to donate some muns just for the heck of it – you guys really deserve it.

The one suggestion I do have is perhaps hosting the updated ArgyllCMS files locally on displaycal, as the site seems to be down pretty regularly and internet archive only had 2.0.1 available.

Thanks guys, you really saved me!

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Thank you 🙂

The one suggestion I do have is perhaps hosting the updated ArgyllCMS files locally on displaycal, as the site seems to be down pretty regularly and internet archive only had 2.0.1 available.

Hmm all seems fine here. If there was downtime, that likely has been temporary.

Aradere
    Participant

Yea, it updated fine now. Enjoy the 5€, merry chrysler!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS