Spyder3 & U2412M

Home Forums Help and Support Spyder3 & U2412M

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Katarina Krneta
    Participant

Hi to everybody,  I’m new here.  I need some  assistance/help.

I have been trying to find Colorimeter Corrections for Spyder3 & U2412M but couldn’t find… can somebody tell me where I can download such ccss or ccsx file? or a “universal replacement” for WLED IPS monitor…

getting desperate…please help!

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

while the use of a colorimeter correction is recommended for potential better accuracy, it is not a requirement – do you experience any problems when just using the “LCD (generic)” measurement mode and no correction?

Katarina Krneta
    Participant

Yes, I have issues with green tint when I measure white point. Here on the screenshot you can see, that I leveled down Red and Blue but calibration software doesn’t recognized in that way…What am i doing wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

The Spyder3 is not a particularly accurate device, so if you feel that adjusting the monitor to meet a set target whitepoint doesn’t work very well, another approach is to reset the monitor whitepoint controls and set the whitepont target to “As measured” as well as disabling interactive adjustment.

Katarina Krneta
    Participant

Thank you for fast answer, I hope that will be helpful…Any other suggestion for calibration with Spyder3, because am currently “stuck” with “him” 🙁

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Other than that, the defaults should work well.

Katarina Krneta
    Participant

Thank you very much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS