Spyder 5 and my two monitors are not detected

Home Forums Help and Support Spyder 5 and my two monitors are not detected

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stefan Reese
    Participant

Hi Florian,

thank you very much for your great calibration tool DisplaCAL. It did a very good job on my old system, but right now it won’t work.

I use windows 10 with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti with two BenQ G2200W monitors. I use a Spyder 5. I used this instruction: https://fotovideotec.de/displaycal/

I had a calibrated system but due to a system crash I had to reinstall windows 10. First I tried to reinstall the old profiles which where saved in the folder application data but DisplayCAL couldn’t load them. Then  I followed the instruction again and tried a new calibration but my displays and the Spyder 5 are not shown up in DisplayCAL as you can see in the screenshot.

I’m confused and don’t know what to do because I know it worked on my last windows 10 system.

Thank’s for your help

Stefan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

are you using the correct version of ArgyllCMS (e.g. 64-bit applications can’t run under a 32-bit OS)?

Stefan Reese
    Participant

Yes, since it was installed via automatic download in DisplayCAL.

While getting deeper into that issue I found the following thread:

DisplayCal does not see Monitors or Instrument

I have installed PandaDome, which is a quite strict antivirus. I deactivated and unistalled it, but that didn’t help. Then I set up a new system and did not install PandaDome.  Now everything works fine. It seems that DisplayCAL was blocked, or the communication between DisplayCAL and the system.

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS