Spyder 4 Gigabyte FI27Q-P Calibration

Home Forums Help and Support Spyder 4 Gigabyte FI27Q-P Calibration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pnbr0014
    Participant

Hey all,

I’ve just gotten the Gigabyte FI27Q-P and I’m really pleased with it so far! I am a gamer / professional photographer.

I got a spyder 4 calibrator and using displaycal as per instructions, downloaded colorimeter correction file for the spyder 4 / my monitor, set up the calibration and began the process. After it was done I went ahead and did a profile verification and much to my surprise a lot of my colour delta E was way off..

The lighting conditions in my office are constant, the monitor was warmed up for at least a couple hours so thats not the issue and I made sure that the calibrator was sitting flush with the display with no gaps to be seen and i’ve started the process over.

Has anyone else had this experience before with displaycal? I’m currently doing another calibration after having deleted the 1st 2 profiles that I did and I’ll report back if there was any change. I’ve attached the profile report below

Best regards,

Bruce.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pnbr0014
    Participant

Any takers? :p

Jbennett360
    Participant

Target whiteppint should be 6500? Not 7400?

pnbr0014
    Participant

I actually solved the problem. I realized that I was starting the calibration with white balance and saturation values way off rather than from stock so in the end it was not giving me a correct result. reset to default and then did the calibration that solved the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS