Self-calibration position not detected in colormunki photo

Home Forums Help and Support Self-calibration position not detected in colormunki photo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jos van Riswick
    Participant

Hello!

When creating a colorimeter correction with colormunki photo, displaycal asks to set the instrument in self-calibration position. When I do this and click continue, the same popup window then appears, asking the same question. I tried all dial positions on the instrument, but the same popup keeps appearing, never going past this point. Same happens when I try ‘self-calibration’ from the tools/instrument menu.

This is in xubuntu 18.04 / displaycal 3.8.9.3. On my windows computer, it does seem to work correctly. I tried to get it to work on linux virtualbox with win 10 guest, but there the colormunki isn’t detected by displaycal (but it is working with the xrite software).

Any suggestions what I could try on linux to make it work?

thnx

ColorMunki Photo on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Jos van Riswick
    Participant

Jos van Riswick
    Participant

Hello,

I just tried again a couple of times, and then it worked. I was able to create the correction and upload. But.. now I tried again and have the same problem. Dont know if this is due to a fault in the instrument. Swapping the usb cable or reconnecting the device didn’t work….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS