Running for 9 hours+? Trying to calibrate 3 Dells

Home Forums Help and Support Running for 9 hours+? Trying to calibrate 3 Dells

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

LinNV
    Participant

Hi, hoping someone could help me out.  I have three Dells I would like to calibrate.

1 x 4320Q

2x 2720Q

I am a trader and stare at charts, numbers and dynamic odds screens with text all day.  I’m looking to achieve some continuity across these three Dells which are all from the same line.  This doesnt have to be perfect, but the way these currently display is making me insane :).  I have a colormunki smile from years ago and was able to get the software running and to start measurement but it has been running for 9 hours and decided to stop it.

What am I doing incorrectly? Also what setting should the mode be on for these monitors? I couldnt seem to figure it out.  LCD CCFL? Or LCD White LED?

Any advice would be appreciated.  I dont mind letting this run overnight when I’m not working but I’m guessing some user error was involved if the measurement portion was still unfinished after 9 hours!

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by LinNV.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vincent
    Participant

Take a look on default ICC instaled by driver. sRGB-like its a White LED common display. P3-like use WLED PFS phosphor 94% P3.

Edit: Oh, you have a colormunki smile. It’s very likely that it won’t measure any of the properly and if one is a WLED PFS it won’t. Plan to upgrade to an i1d3 from Xrite (actual model depends on your budget)

Use simple matrix profile and medium calibration speed, maybe it speeds up things a little.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Vincent.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS