Profile loader won't reload profile in game (apex, fullscreen) any solution?

Home Forums Help and Support Profile loader won't reload profile in game (apex, fullscreen) any solution?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MrHugelberg
    Participant

Hey,

I’m not sure whether it’s really an issue of the profile loader and if theres something you could do about, since I remember you already mentioned somewhere that the profile loader does not work in some games becasue they set the gamma via an different api than others but the DisplayCal Profile loader just don’t want to reload my color profile when I’m playing “Apex: Legends” in fullscreen mode.

That’s like the first game ever that causes problems while being played in fullscreen mode so I wanted to ask, if theres anything I could try to make it work? Or at least figure out if its an game related issue

MrHugelberg
    Participant

Oh, I totally forgot the log file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Games are often not affected by calibration (or override it). A possible way around this, as long as the game itself does not override the calibration, is to run the game in windowed mode (some games also offer fullscreen windowed). Another solution which will not only correct color and grayscale, but all colors, is to use ReShade and a 3D LUT.

MrHugelberg
    Participant

Games are often not affected by calibration (or override it). A possible way around this, as long as the game itself does not override the calibration, is to run the game in windowed mode (some games also offer fullscreen windowed). Another solution which will not only correct color and grayscale, but all colors, is to use ReShade and a 3D LUT.

thanks for your fast response.

I’m afraid that ReShade could be false detected as some kind of cheat in certain games so I assume borderless windowed mode is the only (safe) solution to fix it

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by MrHugelberg.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by MrHugelberg.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS