Problem with my monitor profile after restarting windows

Home Forums Help and Support Problem with my monitor profile after restarting windows

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gianluca.M.
    Participant

Hello!
    I have a problem with my monitor profile genereted by displaycal. In short words.
    I think that the calibration process of my monitor is performed perfectly by DIsplayCal. this is also confirmed by the  verification report that do immediately after install  generated profile  by displaycal , according to the verification report it seems a good profile. The problem occurs after I restart my PC, my monitor takes on a slight yellow cast. In fact, after a few minutes I do another calibration verification of the current profile and in fact there are problems.
    Im using Displaycal profile loader. My monitor is a DELL U2515H, Im using a xrite colormunki display, Windows 10 x64
    I attack the verification reports. One I did it immediately after the calibration and another after restarting windows.
    Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Gianluca.M..
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Calibrite Display SL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Gianluca.M.
    Participant

UPDATE:
    for now I seem to have solved. I simply made a factory reset of my monitor and manually re-entered the same brightness and rgb values i used for calibration.after doing this I reloaded the profile generated previously by displaycal. and  I did a new verification report, this verification seems to have passed without problems. even after i rebooting my PC,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS