Possible bug in dispcal 3.0.1.0

Home Forums Help and Support Possible bug in dispcal 3.0.1.0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anonymous SourceForge

In the last version of dispcal, when I click options->install display device profile and choose the correct profile, I get that window where the I can preview the profile fine. But, when I click to install it, it loads the default uncalibrated profile. The only way to load the profile is by running the “dispcalGUI Profile Loader” exe. It seemed to work fine in version 3.0.0.0.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Nothing has changed in that regard in 3.0.1, so I suspect the problem lies elsewhere. Can you attach a log after an unsuccesful installation attempt? Thanks.

anonymous SourceForge

I uploaded 2 log files. One from 3.0.0 version and one from 3.0.1. The procedure is the same in each case starting from a profiled state. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Installed ‘VAIO_LCD 2015-06-03 D6500 2.2 S XYZLUT+MTX.icm’ and made it the default

Both seem to install the profile just fine.

anonymous SourceForge

It is strange, the logs seem the same to me too. However, in 3.0.1 even though it previews the profile correctly and it says that it has been installed and activated when I click install profile, it just removes the current profile and leaves the screen unprofiled. It is visually obvious, as the screen turns blue.

It isn’t a huge bug as there are workarounds or I might just return to 3.0.0 version for now.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Have you tried installing for current user only? If that’s a single user system installing system-wide makes no difference anyway.

anonymous SourceForge

I just tried, it works fine when I install for current user only. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS