OSX Mojave and DisplayCal 3.7 Mac

Home Forums Help and Support OSX Mojave and DisplayCal 3.7 Mac

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CSGabrielsen
    Participant

Can anyone seriously help to walk me, and others who having problems, through what is going on with DisplayCal 3.7 and OSX Mojave? I have used DC with Mac since 3.4 and never had a problem.  Now with both updates, I’m getting the “Errno 2” message that says “No Such File or Directory” ….  I can’t go to any of the default settings because it says private//…whatever. And when I ignore the Errno 2 message and force calibration,  I still get the error message after calibration has completed. I don’t think it’s a permission problem. I think it might be the way Mojave’s security preferences are handling DisplayCal.  I can see the preferences for the default ICC’s when I click on the folders tab, but it won’t allow me to choose the default presets such as gamma 2.2., or other generic presets.   I have researched this problem though previous threads, and read it has been an issue other users have had randomly in the past since 2016, on mac and windows.  I’m on a mac so please spare me the antivirus blah, blah, blah as the administrator Florian Hoch talks about.  He is not helping anyone for either operating system.  Why is this happing to me now on a mac?   Please help if you can. My business depends on it.  I paid for the program 4 years ago, and will pay again if the the creators/programers/administrators can give a “real” answer other than “don’t have your virus scanner delete the files.”  OSX has no virus scanners for the professional people the are using it.

Any help will truly be appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

this was already discussed, please see https://hub.displaycal.net/forums/topic/errno-2-fix-on-osx/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS