OSEE-monitors

Home Forums Help and Support OSEE-monitors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

VincentL
    Participant

Hi!

So I have a Osee XCM240, i1 display pro and DisplayCAL.

Got a reading through Davinci and have now generated a LUT that works within Davinci but when I try to upload it straight into the monitor it doesn’t accept it. I’ve tried 33x33x33 which is what the monitor supports but it still doesn’t want to read the LUT from DisplayCAL.

I tried converting the LUT through Lattice which made the monitor accept the LUT but that made the colors all corrupt.

I tried matching these LUT-settings:

http://www.spectracal.com/Documents/QSGs/OSEE%203D%20LUT%20QuickStart.pdf

Any advice on export options to make a OSEE-compatible LUT?

Thanks!
    /Vincent

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

Got a reading through Davinci and have now generated a LUT that works within Davinci but when I try to upload it straight into the monitor it doesn’t accept it.

Which 3D LUT format(s) does the monitor accept? Can you provide an example (working) 3D LUT?

VincentL
    Participant

I’ve scanned every document but it doesn’t say anywhere. I only have the Calman-link I wrote regarding which LUT settings.

I’ve attached two LUTs which work with the monitor

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by VincentL. Reason: .cube not supported
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Thanks. Seems to be a standard Iridas .cube file. I noticed ArgyllCMS doesn’t write the DOMAIN_MIN/MAX headers. Try adding these manually in a text editor and see if the LUT gets accepted then.

VincentL
    Participant

Thanks,

Will try adjusting the header when I have the chance to calibrate again, will let you know how it goes.

Best,

V

VincentL
    Participant

Hi again,

So I’m trying it now and I’ve found the error in the CUBE-files from DisplayCAL. It’s not that the headers differ. It’s that each line of the LUT-code starts with a blank “space”. Is there any way to remove the first character on each line of code?

Also – any recommended presets for laser-projectors?

Thanks!
    /Vincent

Florian Höch
    Administrator

It’s not that the headers differ. It’s that each line of the LUT-code starts with a blank “space”.

That change is already in SVN [1], and will be in the next update (ETA tomorrow). Although the spec does allow leading and trailing whitespace [2]. I guess the monitors do not adhere to the spec perfectly.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/dispcalgui/code/4739/
    [2] http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/products/speedgrade/cc/pdfs/cube-lut-specification-1.0.pdf

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS