Normal 800 x reloaded after 3/4 of a day?

Home Forums Help and Support Normal 800 x reloaded after 3/4 of a day?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AlterSchwede62
    Participant

Hello

Is it normal, that the loader until about 7 o clock in the evening  reloaded the profil about 800 times?

If no, what can I do?

Thanks.

S Simeonov
    Participant

Hello

Is it normal, that the loader until about 7 o clock in the evening  reloaded the profil about 800 times?

If no, what can I do?

Thanks.

Yes it is normal 🙂

AlterSchwede62
    Participant

Ah, o.k. and thank you.

I thought, that it is loaded on the windows start, and thats it for the day.

Vincent
    Participant

There could be some apps that clean profile’s calibration data from videoLUT, for example some games. This way DisplayCAL ensures that calibration keeps in place when that app closes (like a game) and you come back to windows desktop.

It also ensures that you can change calibration on the fly. For example your monitor could have 2 “user modes” that you have configured with different white points. Each one should have its own profile. To switch between them you just need to chaneg OSD mode and enable as default the profile matching that OSD mode. No windows restart is needed.

AlterSchwede62
    Participant

Thank you for your explanation. 🙂

However over thousand reloads for me sounds absolute strange…

Florian Höch
    Administrator

However over thousand reloads for me sounds absolute strange…

It depends on how many programs are started/closed throughout that time period (including Windows services etc.). Reloads can’t happen any faster than once every three seconds though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS