noob calibration tools advice

Home Forums Help and Support noob calibration tools advice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RichardG
    Participant

Hi

This is my first post here so if I stuff up, I apologize now.

I am looking for some advice on colour mactching a pair of monitors on my new desktop setup. I have a paid of Dell UZ2315H monitors and just cant get them to look the same, I am running them from my lenovo T530 via a dock and connected via displayport. Im running Windows 10 Pro.

I have tried a few different colour calibration tools but with no or little differents. I have factory reset the monitors to make sure they are at a basic setup.

The tools I have is a ‘Fuji Hunt, Color Hunter’ , a ‘Color Vision Spider 2’ and also a ‘Pantone x-rite huey pro’ <- If i can find it after moving a few months ago.

I dont want the colour to be spot on accurate but when I load up 2 white website on both screens one looks red-ish (warm) and the other blue-ish (cold). Ive ran over the calibration time and time again with the tools I have but just can get a close match.

Any advice on this would be great. Thank you

Vincent
    Participant

Since none of them is a relieble meter use as reference the one that looks whiter, use visual white point editor with DisplayCAL in the other one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS