NEC SpectraView 2690 Calibration

Home Forums Help and Support NEC SpectraView 2690 Calibration

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Zabre
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I am quite new in trying to calibrate a display. I’ve been looking up things and still have a lot to cover. However I have a few questions I couldn’t find answers to, which I hope you can direct me to the right documentation or shed some quick knowledge/tips.

Monitor: NEC SpectraView 2690 – Product website link

Tutorials I have followed: Creating a 3D LUT for the GUI color viewer / YT Tutorial

Spectrometer: i1 Pro 2

I am confused where should my monitor’s settings be when starting the calibration process? I noticed that DisplayCAL points me to a different direction depending on the settings of my display prior to calibration.

I have ended up with similar “verification” results, however one time blacks being “bright” and one time being black like I would expect black to look like. This is making me confused and not knowing what I should adjust in the monitor settings when trying to reach that white point DisplayCAL is guiding me to and where to have the parameters before starting the measurement.

I am also attaching verification reports. Latest one is where blacks seem bright.

Thank you all in advance for the time you spent reading this and potentially letting me know what I’m doing wrong.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS