Monitor profiles get mixed up

Home Forums Help and Support Monitor profiles get mixed up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jonnnny
    Participant

Hi, I have two different monitors and calibrated each of them. However now either of the two profiles always is activated for both of them. If I choose the Asus profile for the Asus monitor, the second Dell monitor also changes to that profile and it’s the same the other way round.

I noticed, that in the windows color management in the monitor dropdown both monitors appear twice (Asus twice as “1|2 Asus …” and two times “3|4 Dell” as well). I can change the profiles for the first entries of both of them but changing the second “1|2 …” entry also changes the second “3|4 Dell …” entry.

In the DisplayCal profiles the two monitors only appear once but as soon as I change the standard for one of them it changes to the same profile for the second one as well.

What has gone wrong? It worked without a problem as long as only one of them was calibrated but now that I calibrated the second one it seems like I messed up something. What can I do?

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi, I have two different monitors and calibrated each of them. However now either of the two profiles always is activated for both of them. If I choose the Asus profile for the Asus monitor, the second Dell monitor also changes to that profile and it’s the same the other way round.

Are you driving the monitors in “mirroring” mode?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS