Meter correction issues on Windows 7

Home Forums Help and Support Meter correction issues on Windows 7

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Donald Schlicht
    Participant

Just installed Argyll CMS and DisplayCal. I have both an i1Display Pro and a i1Pro 1. My OS is Windows 7 Pro. When I try to create a meter correction file, DisplayCal tries to create folders and directories with illegal characters. In particular it tries to use the character “\”. Is there any way around this?

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Attach logs please.

Donald Schlicht
    Participant

Attached is the log file and also a screen shot of the error message. Hope this helps.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Thanks. The problem is the forward slash “/” in your monitor name. As a workaround, you can switch from the Samsung-specific driver to the generic PnP monitor driver in Windows device manager (right click monitor entry in device manager, select “Change driver”).

Donald Schlicht
    Participant

I un-installed the SyncMaster drivers, and that allowed the i1pro to work. However when I advance to take measures with my i1Display Pro, I am getting an access error. I have attached logs and the error message. I have tried re-installing the USB drivers to no avail. A different program, HCFR which uses the Argyll drivers has no issue accessing the i1Display Pro. The instrument is showing up in the Device Manager.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

A different program, HCFR which uses the Argyll drivers has no issue accessing the i1Display Pro

Make sure both programs are not open at the same time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS