Lut3d bt2020 problem

Home Forums Help and Support Lut3d bt2020 problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mmdd
    Participant

When I do a lut3d with BT2020 primaries and then reproduce it with madvr and do the measurements, the only thing I have is Rec 709.
    It occurs both with the colorimeter outlined with using the spectrum (i1 pro2).
    Is it madvr or displaycal problem or can lut bt2020 do correctly?
    It seems that madvr refuses to show BT2020, it only allows it if you tell it that the monitor is not calibrated, can displaycal be blocking this?

Vincent
    Participant

When I do a lut3d with BT2020 primaries and then reproduce it with madvr and do the measurements, the only thing I have is Rec 709.
    It occurs both with the colorimeter outlined with using the spectrum (i1 pro2).
    Is it madvr or displaycal problem or can lut bt2020 do correctly?

Most likely user fault.

It seems that madvr refuses to show BT2020, it only allows it if you tell it that the monitor is not calibrated, can displaycal be blocking this?

Video file / signal fed to madVR must be encoded that way, SDR rec2020 or HDR rec2020 and its LUT3D must be configured in its proper slot in madVR.
    On a madVR compatible player like MediaPlayer Classic BE/HC open a sample video with Rec2020 content. Press ctrl+J and see which LUT3D is being applied.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS