Looks way worse than before

Home Forums Help and Support Looks way worse than before

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RWeskamp
    Participant

hello,

I’m using a Dell XPS  9570 with a 15.6″ 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective Touch IPS100% AdobeRGB 400-Nits display. I’ve tried calibration using the spyder x pro and display cal, with the Adobe RGB mode with no correction and everytime I am getting a horrible result. The screen looks extremely saturated (very bright neon colors) and is soft and fuzzy and looks like the laptop got dropped or something. I’ve tried several times using different modes and get the same result everytime. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SpyderX Pro on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Vincent
    Participant

hello,

I’m using a Dell XPS  9570 with a 15.6″ 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective Touch IPS100% AdobeRGB 400-Nits display. I’ve tried calibration using the spyder x pro and display cal, with the Adobe RGB mode with no correction and everytime I am getting a horrible result. The screen looks extremely saturated (very bright neon colors

Use color managed software, or use some bundled sRGB emulation in its control panel (default display profile should match current gamut for color managed apps)

) and is soft and fuzzy and looks like the laptop got dropped or something. I’ve tried several times using different modes and get the same result everytime. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

or get a better measurement device.

I wonder why people buy Spyders first and ask what should they do to fix things after that. Search online first, buy after knowing what several devices can offer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS