Linux Manjaro KDE – colord error – not able to find icc profile

Home Forums Help and Support Linux Manjaro KDE – colord error – not able to find icc profile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Arifi Koseoglu
    Participant

Hello everyone.

I have searched the forum for similar errors, found some threads – but no definitive solution. At least not for the Manjaro – KDE combination.

The setup is:   Current Manjaro version (kernel 5.4.62-1-MANJARO) + KDE Plasma 5.19.5 + KDE Frameworks 5.73 + DisplayCAL 3.8.9.3

DisplayCAL measurements and calibration all work fine up to the point where the profile is loaded at the end. There I get a message complaining about not being able to find the ICC profile.

Screenshot is attached.

I will appreciate any pointers.

Many thanks in advance,

Arifi Köseoğlu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JAMB0N
    Participant

See you solved it : https://forum.manjaro.org/t/problem-with-displaycal-on-kde/25511

I had the same error message after calibrating with DisplayCAL 3.8.9.3, Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon. The .icc file created and registered by DisplayCAL in ~/.local/share/DisplayCAL/storage was not added to my screen into Gnome Color (named “Color” in Cinnamon). I had to manually add it. I tried with a new installation of Linux Mint 20 Cinnamon in VirtualBox and added gnome-color-manager.Then, I did not have anymore the error message and the .icc file appears in Gnome Color (see screenshot), it was automatically added by DisplayCAL at the end of the calibration.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by JAMB0N.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Arifi Koseoglu
    Participant

Ah yes. It was solved following bogdancovaciu’s advise. Thanks anyway. Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS