LG ULTRAWIDE 25um57-p bad calibration

Home Forums Help and Support LG ULTRAWIDE 25um57-p bad calibration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rizkiahmads
    Participant

Hey florian, thank your DisplayCAL really impressive!

Am i doing this wrong? My old tn panel samsung sa300 on the measurement report the result is OK, just once calibration and done, but my LG ultrawide IPS panel srgb 99%  i did it 3 times with different patches 40, 1000 etc, & different type led w and lcd but my maximum DE always 9! wow!

My OSD Setting always default with black stabilizer 50, black level high etc factory default. I used spyder 5 btw.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rizkiahmads
    Participant

I got ok result but still the old tn panel wi, passed the recommended tolerance.The ultrawide now measured to 80 cd/m2.if i go higher, result always bad.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

When adjusting the display, make sure none of the channels clip. If it has any type of dynamic contrast/dimming feature, this needs to be turned off.

rizkiahmads
    Participant

Hey florian Thanks! i try calibrate this monitor hooked up my laptop which using nvidia graphic card and works like a charm bypassed all tolerence with my lg ultrawide. So, maybe on my main computer i must blame the radeon graphic card? can i try uninstall the graphic card software and driver and restore the defaul setting and re-calibrate?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS