IOError: No such file or directory

Home Forums Help and Support IOError: No such file or directory

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sternenatem
    Participant

Hi,

every time the calibration/profiling process ends I get the following error message (see attached log file):

[Errno 2] No such file or directory:
    16:37:20,960 u’c:\\users\\cs\\appdata\\local\\temp\\DisplayCAL-7befo_\\test1.ti3′

There are only three files in this …DisplayCAL-7befo_ direcory:
    – test1.cal
    – test1.log
    – test1.ti1

For test purpose I renamed the profile (“test”) and/or started DisplayCAL with admin rights. But no luck. I hope you can give me some advise.

(Windows 10, x64, 32 GB RAM, Monitor: HP LP3065, Spyder3Pro)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

this is not a permissions issue – someone or something (an overzealous virus scanner?) apparently deleted the file behind DisplayCAL’s back. Make sure that nothing tries to delete files in the temporary directory while the calibration/profiling process is running.

Sternenatem
    Participant

Hi Florian,

thanks for your response. Although Comodo Internet Security (antivirus, firewall and auto sandbox) is running in the background DisplayCAL should have all the rights it needs for doing its job. However next time I try the calibration and profiling I will disable it temporarily. I’ll get back to you.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Although Comodo Internet Security (antivirus, firewall and auto sandbox) is running in the background DisplayCAL should have all the rights it needs for doing its job.

Again, it’s not a permissions issue – something, possibly Comodo, deleted the file behind DisplayCAL’s back, or redirected the file being written to a virtualized location where it cannot be accessed. You probably need to add exceptions for the individual Argyll CMS utilities (dispcal.exe, dispread.exe, colprof.exe, collink.exe and possibly others).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS