iMac late 2012 spyder4

Home Forums Help and Support iMac late 2012 spyder4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

krogd
    Participant

Hello,

I sorry if this has been asked and answered.  I have search the form and cannot find answer to my question.

I am trying to import the spyder4 color correction from the software and I am not able to find it.

I am using Tools>>Correction>>Import from other display profiling software, after selecting spyder4/5 and select file I try to navigate to the spyder4express software and receive error – Unable to load file Spyder4Express.app’

I did run a calibration with the auto downloaded correction, but I am also having trouble getting the  interactive display adjustment to provide the green check mark after trying to adjust the brightness in the display settings.  It seems that every time the device takes a measurement sample the screen reverts to the previous setting.  Any guidance on this would be helpful as well.

I went ahead and “Continue on to Calibrate” and the picture does look much better, but I am guessing I can get even better if I fill in some of these blanks.

I will primarily be using Lightroom and photoshop CC for photo editing, I am not a professional, just trying to get the best match possible with these tools.

Thanks for any assistance/advice.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

please see the FAQ.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS