i1 Display + LG 27MU67

Home Forums Help and Support i1 Display + LG 27MU67

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Josh Hotz
    Participant

Hey, happy to join the forums and soak in the wealth of knowledge here! Not many posts about the 27MU67 and Calibrating, so thought I would share my process. I’m hoping you experts can chime in, and help me with anything I may be missing to get the best result.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Josh Hotz.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vincent
    Participant

On image 3 is easier to cancel calibration (keeping RGB gains to get that whitepoint) and validate actual measure gamma for that gamma setting: Validate againts factory profile created for that display when you plugged it to you mac. Do not care about OK/NOK, focus on measured gamma. Use this procedure on several gamma settings untill you get the closest one.
    Displaycal will correct gamma to your desired value even if it is not close but you’ll loose more unique grey levels

On image 6, summary is not really super useful . You want to check “show profile information” and see a 2D plot of after calibration measured display colrospace.

jhotzfoto
    Participant

I spend so much time in trial and error. Does anyone on here offer live help? Happy to pay of course.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS