I can´t use DisplayCal loader automatically

Home Forums Help and Support I can´t use DisplayCal loader automatically

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Oscar
    Participant

Hello!

I am trying my new laptop, an Aourus 15G. Gigabyte assure the display is certified by X-Rite Pantone, and it has a lot of profiles configuration. I don´t want any configuration of this, I only want to configure DisplayCal as default loader to load my own profiles, but it seems there are a different loader (not Windows).  I have all configured to make DisplayCal the default profile loader.

When I restart, the default configuration in color calibration (control Panel of Windows) activates the option who configure Windows as default loader.

To use DisplayCal as loader, I need to open the program and install de profile manually. Sometimes the loader got off and the profile charged are different that I put there (in screen configuration of Desktop).

I have a RTX 2060 but I think the graphic that control the integrated display are the integrated GPU of the CPU. I have all drivers installed, included Studio ones of Nvidia.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Oscar
    Participant

The DisplayCal loader now works but with the bad profile. I can´t set the default profile correctly. At least, now, the option to make Windows profile loader don´t recheck every restart.

I installed the correct one in DisplayCal, I have the correct one configured as default in the loader (in the loader icon near the hour), I checked “automatically fix profile associations” in the “profile associations…” window. But everytime I restart, DisplayCal loader don´t read that profile and read the profile installed in the laptop from Gigabyte…

Help please.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS