How to go back to previous profile

Home Forums Help and Support How to go back to previous profile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Chris Serafin
    Participant

I am trying to make profile for my monitor to match the other one. Some of them are better than others and I would like to compare them by uploading one off the profiles I made before. I use different options and on the beginning of each profiling I need to adjust brightness and color with OSD. If I go to ‘file – upload profile’ the program offers to set up any of my previous profiles but doesn’t ask me to change hardware settings which are different for different profiles. Is there any way to go back to the same settings which were applied with previous profile without going trough all calibration again?

Florian Höch
    Administrator

If I go to ‘file – upload profile’ the program offers to set up any of my previous profiles but doesn’t ask me to change hardware settings which are different for different profiles. Is there any way to go back to the same settings […]

The monitor settings that you are asked to enter when uploading a profile to the online database are just metadata. There is no way to use that metadata to automatically adjust the monitor, you’ll have to do that manually.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS