HI, I just wanted to know if Nvidia ever fixed the 10bit bug re:Studio Drivers

Home Forums Help and Support HI, I just wanted to know if Nvidia ever fixed the 10bit bug re:Studio Drivers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Darkmatter
    Participant

HI, Florian, I hope you are keeping well during these times!

I just wanted to know if Nvidia ever fixed the 10bit color bug that you told me they introduced in their Studio Drivers quite a while back? I’ve been using older Studio drivers up until now.

Thanks!

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Sorry, I do not know. I haven’t looked into it for a while.

Darkmatter
    Participant

OK, thanks Florian. I’ll just have to try them and see. I believe, if I remember correctly, the bugged drivers would show a 10bit panel as 8bit if you ran one of the quick “uncalibrated reports” but would show either 9 or 10bit, or “unable to determine” if it was working at 10bit.

BTW, just in case you read this, I’ll try to avoid making another topic by asking you now. Are you still using that “Zero Install” install program with your software, because I still have it on my machine and I wasn’t sure if that was because you were still using it (I remember you saying something about doing away with it) or if it is still being used because I haven’t done a complete uninstall and a reinstall with you latest package, only patch upgrades.

Thanks again Florian. Hope you and your loved ones are doing OK through all of this.

DM

Florian Höch
    Administrator

I have stopped using 0install for DisplayCAL distribution about a year ago (still using it for some other 3rd party apps), so if you only had that for DisplayCAL, you can safely do away with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS