Heavy green tint on my “Client” monitor whe calibrating with displaycal

Home Forums Help and Support Heavy green tint on my “Client” monitor whe calibrating with displaycal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Oleg Tcherkas
    Participant

Hi everyone! I want to start by apologizing if this topic was covered before. I honestly scrolled through the forum and read the FAQ but could not find a solution to my problem anywhere. I’m not savvy in all the technical terms, and the majority of what I read was jibber-jabber to me.

I am a PC user. Windows 10. GPU Nvidia RTX 2080 Super.

I have two displays connected. One is ASUS ROG PG248Q (display port) and the TCL Roku TV 55″ (HDMI). I use Spyder 5 Elite to calibrate. My ASUS (bless its color accuracy) is calibrated with no issues, but the TV keeps getting a heavy green tint. I’m not sure if I’m selecting the right settings, or it’s a bug of some sort. When calibrating, the colors in the square look accurate, but the rest of the screen turns green closer to the end of the calibration process. I’ll attach a link to a video of how it looks. Any help would be highly appreciated!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L8sbeBppXBixA1Aa6

Florian Höch
    Administrator

I wouldn’t recommend using a Spyder5 for TV calibration. Many TVs have a black level that is lower than the Spyder5 can realistically read, it is awfully slow, and overall accuracy is a concern.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS