Good profile?

Home Forums General Discussion Good profile?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, is this a good profile? It’s my first time using this software and I’m new to the world of calibration, so tips are welcome

Vincent
    Participant

Seems ok => device measures that profile & display match. This does not mean that device measurement is accurate (so all data may be fake if you measured with a reference instrument).

Regarding calibration it seems that you corrected whitepoint using GPU, maybe because locked OSD controls. That caused to loose a bit too  much unique grey levels, you keep 88% whcih is low.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, thanks for replying, I blocked the osd commands because apparently even without modifications the values changed by themselves. For example the white level would go from 80 to 82 without me actually changing the value, or all of a sudden it would go really low and I premise that I disabled stuff like dynamic contrast, black optimization etc. Is there any solution to this problem? (if it is a problem). Anyway as a tool I used a spyderx pro

SpyderX Pro on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Vincent
    Participant

Hi, thanks for replying, I blocked the osd commands because apparently even without modifications the values changed by themselves. For example the white level would go from 80 to 82 without me actually changing the value, or all of a sudden it would go really low and I premise that I disabled stuff like dynamic contrast, black optimization etc. Is there any solution to this problem? (if it is a problem).

IDNK the issues related to that monitor with unreliable OSD.

Anyway as a tool I used a spyderx pro

It uses generic corrections for several backlights. It may or not be accurate for a common WLED.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS