Fullscreen mode doesn't properly if change preset

Home Forums Help and Support Fullscreen mode doesn't properly if change preset

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nick Beamy
    Participant

Good afternoon, Florian. I found out a problem, when I set preset 3DLUT for MadVR, calibrating is in fullscreen mode, but if I change something in preset (3DLUT menu: BT1886 to gamma 2.2, and Calibration menu: tone curve as measured to 2.2), fullscreen mode doesn’t work at all! Only in window mode. I have to double click with mouse to get fullcsreen mode. It nervous me 🙂 To find out the reason of problem, I spent much time and now I guess, may be I do something wrong? But I need to change preset, BT1886 2.4 for EH-TW6700 with MunkiSmile (hellas) gives dark crush, thow theary proves the other.

However, all OK, the problem too neglegeable I very happyfull, when see green figueres after calibrating. Thank very much for DisplayCAL!

Florian Höch
    Administrator

madTPG’s fullscreen mode can usually be controlled in the way you described (double clicking the patch window). Note that when interactive display adjustment is enabled in DisplayCAL, fullscreen mode will be initially disabled because otherwise you’ll not be able to see and interact with the adjustment window.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS