From 100% to 75% srgb coverage after calibration

Home Forums Help and Support From 100% to 75% srgb coverage after calibration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mike88
    Participant

Hello,
    I attach here screenshots because after a month I’ve updated my calibration profile, changed no settings but the gamut coverage went down very badly.  Before 98% srgb coverage and now around 75% srgb coverage in comparison. Don’t know what’s happening.. same settings and the gamut is reduced by a lot, tried different white level, default presets, gamut and coverage very low.

Here’s the main settings:
    -1st page
    WLED PFS
    no drift
    RGB 0-255 (result were worse on the black at deltaE with 16-255)
    -2nd page
    White Point 6504K – daylight
    White Point Level 85 cd
    Tone Curve: gamma 2.2 + black compensation 100% (for SRGB)
    Calibration: Low speed

I’ve re-installed Displaycal, reverted settings,. Using SpyderX, not problem till the last valida calibration.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Mike88.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SpyderX Pro on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Mike88
    Participant

In addition I can only say something is strange about white level.. I mean.. my monitor has the same brightness and contrast value than before.
    But using “native” settings in the past was calibrated for 85cd and now it’s around 100cd. It’s a kind of bug BTW I’ve found in the past with RGB pre-calibration screen, by restarting PC, or creating a new calibration profile, everytime It was showing totally different white level value (cd) with the same brightness value in the OSD monitor menu.S
    Sometimes it was 85 and sometimes 100cd, but the the real brightness of the screen was frankly the same by looking at it.

Mike88
    Participant

NEVERMIND.. after a lot of tries was supposed to be an option inside the Radeon control panel (Rx 580 8GB). For some reason the “color correction” profile inside it was enabled or re-enabled again by itself causing the problem with the calibration.  It was “disabled” in the past of course.  Now the gamut coverage is fine and around 99% srgb as before.

This LG 32UK550 rocks for only 230€ Warehouse price.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Mike88.

Pleitegeier
    Participant

Hello Mike,

can you attach the .icm .cal or .icc  file with your settings here. Got the same Display.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS